10.6.10

1/3rd of June..gone!!

I have been pondering about getting started with my resume for over a week now. This week has mostly been eventful and busy at work and I just didn't feel like putting in 2 more hours after getting back to home. Also, all the myriad stuff going on at my office place adding to my agony. Just to give you all a brief insight into my office issues: The team I was working with for the past 1.5 years has slowly been dissolving as the work is being outsourced to a middle-eastern country ( can't name it; just trying to be discreet! ). We have been told by senior management that all the engineers will be disbursed to other teams ans they start freeing up from their projects. This has created both excitement and deep anxiety among us and our team members are infested gossips/politics and every other nasty piece of sh** under the sun. None of the engineers at this point is worried about his/her job thanks to the constant assurances by the management ( big brother! ), but the prospect of bagging the best opportunity available is breeding unwanted envy and resentment among us!! My hunch is that I'm going to have funny feeling about all this once this episode is behind me!  :-)

Anyways, I wanted to post a nice powerpoint presentation about 'mastering the MBA application' from Betsy Massar of MasterAdmissions: ( Thanks Betsy! )

No comments:

Post a Comment