14.3.09

Online Test material.

I am now done with the Princeton Review 2008 Edition. I did all the Practise questions and drills through out the book. As I mentioned in an older post, I also gave the GMAT Warm-up test sometime back. Improvement needed: Spend more time on going through the test results ( both right and wrong ). I also working on 3 Quant bins and 2 Verbal bins. The bins increase in their level of comlexity. I need to get back to the final bins ( Quant - bin 4, Verbal - bin 3 ).

For now, I am going to start working on Kaplan GMAT Premier program- 2009.
My preperation of 'Princeton Review' was not done with proper planning. I need to embark on a much tighter schedule for my Kaplan. Also, I need to write 2 practise tests each week. , from now on. Here are some of the online test resources that I found on testmagic:

GMAT Prep
( Free CAT )
GMAT Score ( Full length tests )
MGMAT ( Free CAT )
GMATLive ( Free Practise test )
800Score ( 1 Free Sample Practise test, 5 Practise tests - $24.95 )

Also, Princeton Review has 2 practise tests online, which I haven't looked into yet.
Kaplan book comes with 6 full-length practise tests. 1-book, 1-online and 4 on CD-ROM.

Eric on beatthegmat mentioned that the amount of time he spent on Kaplan is 12 days.
If that's a decent amount of time to spend on that book, I should shoot for 26th March to finish it.
Target date to finish reading Kaplan - 26th March.

TODO : Download the flashcards from beatthegmat.

P.S.: I know the coming week is going to be tough as my brother is arriving today to visit me during his Spring break.
More fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment