25.6.10

The buzz word seems to be ...Networking!

Hello all,

I did take a 2 week hiatus from my active blogging schedule. Excuse me for that. I thought I already posted the 'Ross Student Coffee chat' but apparently I didn't. I just posted it now and I have lot more to discuss ! I met with another Ross student - Michelle at another Ross Chat session. Michelle seemed very helpful in providing information regarding the coursework, student culture, student clubs and the prospect of doing part-time jobs at Ross. From my conversations with different people, I have almost come to the conclusion that its almost next to impossible to work part-time when business-school in session. I have been dreaming about about doing one if/once I get into a top business school. Part of my angst to work part-time might be because the fun I had doing one in my masters and the other part might be a purely motivated by monetory needs. How will I support myself during business school? Loan for my Tuition and living expenses ..??..I would like to know how people do this. Any thoughts on this people..?.

On a totally different note, Brett from Ivy App Success as posted a great article about networking with current business school students and alumni. Just things like 1) What to do 2) When to do 3) How to do. No BS. Thanks Brett!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice post Raj. Indeed, network is of great help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your blog and posts, thanks for letting me know more about networks help. Social and Business Networking also helps to share various topics. I’ve bookmarked your blog and will be coming back for more

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem Raj! Thanks for shout out. Let me know if there is any specific area you would like me to write a post about.

    ReplyDelete