6.6.10

Resume!

I guess its time for me to get started on my MBA resume ( not the Technical one!! ). I do have the ideas but I really need to jot them down !!
I have been procrastinating on this for a while and I better do that no further. Most of the top schools have already published their Essays and deadlines for Fall'11 applicants. I am going to meet Ross ambassador in a couple of weeks and the plan as of now is to provide her with a Version 1.0 of my resume. Here are a few links ( additions are intended to be made periodically ) that I am planning to look at over the next few weeks while I am in the process of honing my business school resume!!
  1. Accepted.com - Resume - What to Include
  2. Accepted.com - Demonstrating growth in a flat organization
  3. BW - Admission officer's hate list - ( old article but helpful! )
  4. MBAmission - Dust off that resume
  5. A.'s compilation of 'how to' resume links ( Thanks A. ! )

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Raj for putting link to my blog.

    Just observe points 3 and 4 above are pointing to same link, by mistake.

    Thanks,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corrected! Thanks, A!

    ReplyDelete